Hello! So… it’s been a while, huh? I… please don’t think I’ve been avoiding you, dear reader. Many forces have combined to motivate me to not post. (Or is that demotivate?) I wish I had a great story… I wish I could say that I was too busy saving orphans from fires, handicapped pets from beatings, or myself from clutter. I wish I could.
And I don’t have a great story of woe to use as an excuse. Yes, I had surgery that one time, but it really only took 5 hours and I was home again, but that’s a story for another day. Yes, I had a bit of seasonal depression, but our new place has a lot more light and I discovered the magic of St. John’s Wort. I’ve been alternatingly very busy and bored as can be.
The real reason(s) for the silence
- I feel I made a bit of an error in moving the blog to the business website’s domain.
- I’ve been working, imperfectly, but still largely happily, on my new site at http://fastercraft.com/
- I haven’t felt much like I had a lot to say
- I’ve been meaning to buy my own domain, and it turns out that I did last year, but I couldn’t afford hosting for it for a while, so it sits claimed but unused.
- I didn’t want to move my blog again right away, as no one would know where to find it.
- Umm… I’m a little lame
So there you have it. All of that said, I hope all of you are doing well. Leave me a comment, if you happen to read this and let me know that this is still visible to someone. Thanks! Peace out.